Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
3-2-1 Penguins! is the UK (British English) dub of said show. It was distributed by Word Music from 2001-2002.
- Tim Brooke-Taylor as Zidgel, Uncle Blobb, and Ventril-O-Matic
- Neil Morrissey as Midgel and Kevin
- Rob Rackstraw as Fidgel and Rusty
- Richard Pearce as Jason Conrad
- Melissa Sinden as Michelle Conrad
- Rob Rackstraw (Larry and other vacuum aliens),
- Neil Morrissey (some vacuum aliens),
- Tim Brooke-Taylor (President No-I'm-The-President and some vacuum aliens),
- David Holt (some vacuum aliens),
- Chris Evans (President After-You)
- Pamela Thomas/Annie Walker-Bright/Kymberly Mellen/Ellen Kennedy as Grandmum (except for one line in Trouble on Planet Wait-Your-Turn)
- Because Jason's "grandma" is changed to "grandmum" in the beginning to [Trouble on Planet Wait-Your-Turn, and because Michelle says it as well, Grandmum's "Oh, that's 'grandmum' to you, you little bugs!" is changed to, "Oh, that's very pleasant of you to come here!"
- "President" is changed to "prime minister" because prime ministers are the British equivalent to presidents.
- Jason and Michelle use "telly" rather than "TV," mostly because "telly" is a slang term for television in the United Kingdom.
- In real life, 3-2-1 Penguins! used the original version in the United Kingdom.
- This dub only did the first 3 episodes because of negative reception, as British viewers believed there was no reason to re-dub the series for the United Kingdom, the reason being that episodes were already released in the United Kingdom with the American voices.