According to the Finnish Wikipedia article of Aasi, Morso ja Mouru, the show revolves around a donkey named Aasi, a cat named Mouru and a mouse named Morso. Aasi is childish and timid, but his self confidence increases as the series goes on. Mouru is stubborn and strong-tempered, which often led to Aasi and Mouru quarreling. Morso on the other hand is calm, patient and wise, often intervening as the voice of reason when the other characters would argue.
The series premiered on the Finnish television network Yle TV2 on July 4, 1999 and the last episode aired on June 2, 2001. It only ran for one season and has a total of just 22 episodes. However, as of 2010, Aasi, Morso ja Mouru still shows re-runs in Finland.
- Even children in Finland found Morso to be terrifying, according to the show's Finnish Wikipedia article.
- According to the director of the show, Olli Loytosen, Morso's appearance was based on that of a mopsi dog, more commonly known as a pug.
- The same director also stated that Morso's nightmarish appearance was completely intentional, as the show teaches children about acceptance.
- Morso was made infamous on the internet when Youtube user blameitonjorge ranked him at #11 in his video "Top 20 Unintentionally Disturbing Kids' Characters From Around The World".
- Not only is this show really obscure, but it will scare the shit out of everyone who dares to watch the clips.
Here they are.