Batman Fights Dracula is a 1967 now-lost colour Filipino film directed by Leody M. Diaz and written by Bert R. Mendoza. It is considered by many to be the most sought-after lost Asian film of all time. This film is also unlicensed, as it was not authorized by DC Comics.
Despite multiple search efforts, this film remained lost until a great amount of new information surfaced on the Filipino blog Pelikula ATBP.  The story concerned the mad scientist, Dr. Zorba, who after repeatedly being defeated by Batman, finds a way through electrical means to resurrect the wicked Count Dracula, while at the same time being able to control him and render him resistant to former weapons such as a Christian cross.
After tracking down Zorba at his underground fortress, he, Ruben (a character based on the existing sidekick Robin) and the beautiful Marita, manage to kill the evil doctor by turning the vampire against him.
Although this blog post clarifies the plot and provides a great number of photographs, the actual footage from this film remains elusive.
- Jing Abalos as Batman/Bruce Wayne
- Ramon d'Salva as Dr. Zorba
- Vivian Lorrain as Marita Banzon
- Nort Nepomuceno as Turko
- Dante Rivero as Dracula
- Roland Robles as Ruben
- A recount of one man's (unfulfilled) quest to find a copy of the film. Retrieved 08 Dec '12.
- http://pelikulaatbp.blogspot.com/2015/07/batman-fights-dracula-lea.html /Blog post containing photographs and the plotline from the film. Retrived 20 May '16.