Clay Fighter: Call of Putty is a cancelled fighting game in the ClayFighter series, started for the Super NES in 1993.
On September 2009,Interplay annouced the return of Clay Fighters on WiiWare and DsiWare,with a new project called Clay fighter:Call of Putty (A joke with Call of Duty).This game was suppose to be an updated version of ClayFighter: Sculptor’s Cut and was planned to be released in 2011 for Wii and DS.
In total,there were inclueded 9 reavealed characters in the game:
- Bad Mr.Frosty
- Kung Pow
- High Five
- Lady Liberty
- Sumo Santa
- Earthworth Jim
- Hobo Cop (Rumor)
After the annoucement,no more info was known about the game and it was soon vanisnhed on the limbo.
- The game would be a uptaded version of Clay Fighter 63 1/3 for the N64
- Standart Punches and Kicks (3 Strenghs each)
- Powerful meter-based supermoves
- Finishing moves (Claytalities,parody of Fatalaties from MK).
- Single-Player Story Mode
- Exhibition matches and 2-player versus mode as well
- Late 2010/early 2011 realease.