In November 2003, E4 had made a series of the spoofs (before the BBC One "Rhythm & Movement" ident spoof came in 2002) with a shot at the ITV1 celebrity idents, but only the E4 stars showed in the idents before the E4 logo comes in where the ITV1 logo is, the yellow and blue bits are purple and white, and the ident's background music was sounds similar to ITV1's.
- One ident has Marc Wootton spinning around in the purple and white set.
- Another ident has Jimmy Carr standing in the purple and white set.
- Another ident has a elderly woman riding a mobility scooter.
- Another ident has a unnamed guy with a soap bubble bottle before he licking it.
- Another ident has Charlie Chuck walking around in the purple and white set.