Jake learns that Stinky's mom says that Stinky eats like a pig, so Stinky wants to eat like everyone else rather than a pig (despite the fact that later in the show, he'll be taught by a pig wearing blue flannel pants to eat like a pig), so our featured guests tells him and Jake how they eat properly.
- That's Amazing
- Guest: Paul the Pelican
- Baby Talk: Pelican chicks
- Rodent Reporter: Rhonda asks a pug dog (Pavlov) a question: "How many kinds of pelicans are there?"
- Yves St. La Roach Yves tries to show Stinky how to eat like a skunk.
- Guest: Julie the Flamingo
- Song: Julie sings "Beaks" with Bunnie backing her up with spoons
- Animal Awards: Which of these birds has the biggest wings?
- Habitat Time: Mauritania
- Rodent Reporter: Rhonda asks a red fox a question: "How many flamingos are there?"
- Dave Goelz as Stinky and a red fox
- Steve Whitmire as Jake and Pavlov the Pug Dog
- Bill Barretta as Armstrong, Dullard, and Paul the Pelican
- Louise Gold as Bunnie, Rhonda, and Julie the Flamingo
- John Eccleston as Yves St. La Roach
- Katherine Smee
- Almost a decade ago from now, a Spanish version of only the first half of this episode (starting at the beginning of the episode and stopping somewhere in the middle of Rhonda's first segment) was uploaded on YouTube, but got deleted.
- The red fox Rhonda interviews will later be seen as Virginia the Red Fox.
- A pig seen in this episode has been used as one of the generic pigs who appeared in many "Muppet Show" episodes.