DISCLAIMER: This article (or part of it) deals with Violent, Sexual, Profane, and/or Drug-Related Content. Viewing is Advised.
All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling is the first release from the group Godspeed You! Black Emperor (back when their name was punctuated Godspeed You Black Emperor!). For this release, the band consisted of only Efrim Menuck, Mike Moya, and Mauro Pezzente. Only 33 copies of this release were published, on audio cassette in 1994. As of this point in time, the only known copy of the tape still in existence is the one owned by Constellation Records, the band's record label.
UPDATE 15 Sep: Yesterday, a Reddit user by the name of casketjack claimed to have rediscovered an old copy of the tape in storage, going as far as providing photos of both the tape and booklet, as well as the last two songs from Side A; "Random Luvly Moncton Blue(s)" and "Dadmomdaddy"! Its validity has not yet been officially confirmed, but if it is a fake, it is extraordinarily well done (when comparing casketjack's photographs to the low resolution booklet scans that already existed online).
Sadly, he seems to have decided to not release the remainder of the tape, instead, choosing to sell it off. Good luck with that casketjack, and thanks for the two songs! Having them is better than having nothing at all. You can hear both "Random Luvly Moncton Blue(s)" and "Dadmomdaddy" via the YouTube link above, or, alternatively, via casketjack's original .wav upload.
UPDATE 16 Sep: casketjack recently updated his original post again, shortly before deleting his Reddit account (probably as a result of an overwhelming influx of messages). In his update, he states that he has contacted Constellation Records regarding the matter, and that he has asked for their permission to release the full tape online! Here's hoping they let him.
- Side A
- "Drifting Intro Open"
- "Shot Thru Tubes"
- "Three Three Three"
- "When All the Furnaces Exploded"
- "Son of a Diplomat, Daughter of a Politician"
- "Glencairn 14"
- "Loose the Idiot Dogs"
- "Diminishing Shine"
- "Random Luvly Moncton Blue(s)"
- Side B
- "333 Frames Per Second"
- "Revisionist Alternatif Wounds to the Hair-cut Hit Head"
- "Ditty for Moya"
- "Buried Ton"
- "And the Hairy Guts Shine"
- "Deterior 23"
- "All Angels Gone"
- "Deterior 17"
- "Deterior Three"
- "Devil's in the Church"
- "No Job"
- "Dress Like Shit"
- "Perfumed Pink Corpses from the Lips of Ms. Céline Dion"
- ↑ Gallery of photos taken by casketjack. Retrieved 15 Sep '13.
- ↑ Another photo taken by casketjack, with username proof. Retrieved 15 Sep '13.
- ↑ casketjack's original Reddit post. Retrieved 15 Sep '13.
- ↑ Archive of Constellation Records' page on the tape, on which low resolution scans were provided. Retrieved 15 Sep '13.
- ↑ casketjack's original .wav upload. Retrieved 15 Sep '13.