Backstory: I remember growing up watching this particular video demonstration of Time Warner Cable, from 2005-2006 and am wondering if anyone could provide help. Below will be some images to ease the search.
logos / On screen icons that I remember being featured
In addition to those it also showed various clips and individual walkthroughs about how to handle certain processes and problems. I remember it showing the SARA guide (so it might’ve been from before its usage ceased).
Clips featured (from memory)
- A group of people dancing standing against building (this (from what I remember) was used for the fast forward portion)
- Clip from a show (presumably on PBS) of someone extracting some substance for a science experiment of some sort (Unknown usage)
- Some clip of people in a family room with a snack in front of them
- Some sports event (used for freeze framing portion)
- Some underwater video (presumably with a whale or dolphin)
- Couple of short segments of the SARA guide
- Some video of assembling a plane (it featured the planes’ wings to my limited knowledge)
- There was a segment showing how to connect some computer hardware thing (modem or something else?)
- Another family room clip (with alternate appearance)
There is possibly more, but for now these should provide some context as to what I’m referring to.
- 1. Searching through old VHS recordings for either a small portion of the infomercial type video or the full thing itself.
- 2. Searching through a master recording from the TWC days (‘04-‘05) to find the specific segment
- 3. Possibly contacting someone who carried over from TWC to Spectrum (if such a person exists considering how more than likely Spectrum laid off most of the TWC staff to restart their business) to see if they have a copy of the aforementioned video walkthrough.
- 4. Not find it at all considering how Spectrum served as the successor in 2016/2017.