In 2015, it was announced a Nicktoons live-action animated crossover film, with Jared Hess as the director, the script being written by Hess and his wife, Jarshua and was going be produced by Mary Parent and Cale Boyter, but in reality the film was not going to be made, despite its announcement.
- Tom Kenny as Spongebob
- Asher Bishop as Lincoln Loud
- TBA as Alvin Seville
- TBA as Cat
- TBA as Dog
- According to Rocko's Modern Life creator, Joe Murray, Paramount Pictures rejected the film's pitch written by Hess.
- Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon refused to do with Ren and Stimpy again in March 2017, due to the failure and negative reception of the 2003 adult spin-off, Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon".
- SpongeBob SquarePants creator, Stephen Hillenburg was strongly against spin-offs, crossovers, and aging down characters.
- The film was permanently cancelled.