FANDOM


  • Hi Dycaite,

    We saw that a new site is being set up elsewhere, and we're sad to see that this community wants to move away from Wikia. I wanted to reach out and ask if there's anything we can do to change your mind. Perhaps helping with technical or social concerns? I'd like to know more about he reasons you've decided to leave, even if I can't change your mind.

    A few notes related to a possible move:

    • Please do not set up a permanent link to your new wiki on the main page of this Wikia site, or otherwise redirect readers to the new site upon their first arrival. It's OK to link to a local blog post or other discussion, but that can't be a permanent notice. I see that this is not the case right now, and I thank you.
    • Please make sure that any messaging in local blogs or other discussions clearly says that editors and community members have a choice to move with you or to stay.
    • Please do not try to delete pages, change fundamental elements of the site, or otherwise damage the content. The wikia should be left intact and available for any future editors to use. It will not be closed.

    In the past, we have had problems with admins moving to a new host, but also staying and trying to influence the direction of the Wikia site they have left. We haven't removed rights from departing admins, unless they have tried to harm the wikia or use it to promote their own, but there can be a serious conflict of interest in trying to run what will become two competing wikis. Because of these problems, I would ask that those who choose to leave remove their admin rights at Special:UserRights. This will also make it clearer to any future editors who to contact if they need help (Wikia staff will be available for that until new admins are found).

    Wikia Community Support is always happy to discuss options and solutions, we would love to keep this community as an active part of the Wikia network. Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for all of your great work on this site in the past, whenever I have found myself here it's been fascinating and educational.

      Loading editor
    • Hi there,

      Firstly, thanks for reaching out. The decision to move the site to its own host has been a long time coming and was generally brought on by the fact that I simply wanted more administrative control over the site than Wikia currently gives me (that and the fact that popup and embedded ads have become a real hindrance -which I understand, with Wikia being a free service and all-). So, sorry to say that my mind will not be changed; work on the new site has already begun and is coming along smoothly. Having said that, I want to make clear that it's nothing against Wikia personally, you guys provide a great service, I just feel that it's time for the Lost Media Wiki to move to the next phase of its life and become its own separate entity.

      However, I do have to say that I take MAJOR issue with the points you've raised. Upon the site's completion, I do intend to link to the new site from the current one, to let users know that we have indeed moved. Frankly, with the sheer amount of work and effort I have put into this site, to then be told that I don't have control/ownership over it is incredibly insulting, angering and downright unfair.

      Secondly, I do intend to eventually delete the current Wikia incarnation, because it will eventually be redundant. Surely you can't expect me to just leave it up and try running two separate wikis at the same time. The whole point of this exercise was to move away from Wikia (again, no offense to you guys), not to simply create a duplicate one (why on earth would I want to create a duplicate wiki?), that completely defeats the purpose; and I'm CERTAINLY not just going to palm off the site to some random person (just because Wikia insist on keeping it up to boost their ad-revenue) and end up competing against a Wiki that I created in the first place; to suggest such an arrangement is beyond absurd.

      I know you have had issues with admins moving sites before, and I have to say, I can now see why. I practically created this wiki from the ground up and own all of its assets (logo, background etc. having created them myself) and I will fight tooth and nail if Wikia continues to insist that this incarnation of the site remains operational. Upon deletion (or, at the very least, clearing the wiki of all its content), someone may feel free to recreate or "adopt" lostmedia.wikia.com and that is totally fine with me, do whatever you like, but as for the site as it stands now, it is not permanent and I intend to effectively shut it down upon the completion of the new one. Of course, I will not intentionally try to harm Wikia's reputation (unless they continue refusing me the right to link to the new site and, eventually, remove the old one, which, as I'm sure you can understand, would be incredibly frustrating and would likely prompt a furious tirade from myself); like I said, I respect you guys and what you do, but I just feel it's time for us to move up in the world, however, when you then turn around and tell me that I cannot link to the new site from here and cannot remove the wiki AND that objecting to this may have my admin rights removed ENTIRELY, that really raises concerns for me and, as I said, I will fight tooth and nail against that principle (as you can probably tell from my tone, I am admittedly quite displeased about this whole situation).

      So, with all due respect, thanks again for reaching out and sorry we don't quite see eye to eye on the issue, but I am simply not going to take this lying down. I want to thank Wikia for all the help they've provided thus far, but we have simply decided to no longer use your services and thus, will be removing lostmedia.wikia.com in the near future (as well as linking to the new site from the homepage, upon its completion).

      All the best,

      dycaite

        Loading editor
    • Nice to see that the Wikia bullshit machine has come out in full force, The last time you tried this you banned the admins of GTA Wiki after they lodged legitimate complaints about how the site was being run, And then kept the wiki up to collect advertising rfevenue, And now your trying to tell us that you want to help?


      Please, Go fuck yourself.

        Loading editor
    • damn pepsi you really hate wikia don't you?

        Loading editor
    • Damn right i do, They don't give a fuck about anything other than ad revenue, Profit comes before having a functional layout or decent support.

        Loading editor
    • well hopefully we won't have to worry about wikia after the move

        Loading editor
    • Hey, I spend the vast majority of my spare time working on the wiki; if this situation persists, I am more than willing to spend that time instigating a backlash the likes of which Wikia have never seen. They just need to ask themselves: is it really worth it?

        Loading editor
    • It's getting really heated in here...

        Loading editor
    • You're right, it is... I've tried hard to keep my composure, but I find this whole thing incredibly offensive and threatening; given the circumstances I think my reaction has been pretty reasonable.

        Loading editor
    • What can we do to help?

        Loading editor
    • Just spread the word to anyone you know who reads the LMW (either casually or frequently) so that they are aware that this is going on. That way, in the event of Wikia getting their way, everyone will know to use the proper site, lostmediawiki.com (still under construction at this point in time), not the bogus, hollow shell that Wikia want to make of lostmedia.wikia.com.

        Loading editor
    • Was considering using Wikia for our game's scripting system, but seeing as how this drama has revealed that Wikia apparently doesn't let you remove Wikis, I guess we won't be doing that. We find a better solution down the line, and wind up with a dated archive spreading misinformation... Doubly a concern, as we're in debate as to how open it should be to end clients.

      So, if anything good has come out of this little drama, it's that we know not to use Wikia. I'll try to spread the tale of warning to others. We see this sort of greed for control over hosted works on a lot of power hungry sites, and stopped distributing through Desura for similar reasons.

        Loading editor
    • PepsiWithCoke
      PepsiWithCoke removed this reply because:
      Circlejerking.
      16:50, October 13, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • I too would consider it vandalism, were we not transferring all the content beforehand (which we are). Try and look at it from my point of view; this wiki is my baby, I have put such immense amounts of work into it and am now being told that I'm not allowed to move it? Do you seriously think that if I, the founder of the wiki, choose to move my site without leaving behind a duplicate stooge wiki run by random people, that that's vandalism? If so, then you have a very skewed perception.

        Loading editor
    • By your own admission, you've already moved it. You just can't delete this old copy.

      It's not "your site." If you wanted a blog one individual could claim and control, then your first mistake was starting a wiki instead.

        Loading editor
    • Whoever submits text / articles to this site has copyright over it, however they are also submitting it under the CC license, which allows Wikia to post it again if it were to be deleted, so long as they give proper credit. 

        Loading editor
    • we would love to keep this community as an active part of the Wikia network. 

      For ad revenue, of course, and to increase your numbers.


      Disgusting.

        Loading editor
    • Dycaite
      Dycaite removed this reply because:
      02:34, October 14, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • 99.180.37.42 wrote:
      By your own admission, you've already moved it. You just can't delete this old copy.

      It's not "your site." If you wanted a blog one individual could claim and control, then your first mistake was starting a wiki instead.

      I have a feeling you're a Wikia staff member... I am not going to let this go. You can think whatever you want, but frankly, I think your opinion is complete fucking batshit. And you're wrong, my first "mistake" wasn't starting a wiki, it was starting one with a greedy corporate front under the false guise of "community empowerment". Fuck everything about this, fuck everyone who thinks Wikia are justified in doing this. You know what? I've tried to remain claim throughout this, but now I've simply had enough; honestly, how fucking dare you stand there and tell me that this is not my site. Fuck you, fuck Wikia, fuck this whole situation.

        Loading editor
    • 24.231.170.146 wrote:
      Whoever submits text / articles to this site has copyright over it, however they are also submitting it under the CC license, which allows Wikia to post it again if it were to be deleted, so long as they give proper credit. 

      Thank you for pointing this out. I am now going to begin removing all of my articles (other authors, I encourage you to do the same; don't worry, I have a backup).

        Loading editor
    • I see that you have begun deleting pages and changed the site's theme. Given your actions, I have removed your administrator and bureaucrat rights. If you continue to remove or deface content, we will consider it vandalism and take further action.

      This is a tough situation, I get that, but this has taken an unfortunate turn. We knew you were going to leave, but I did not want this to become an argument or escalate to this point. I was about to reply and continue to discuss this. So you know what I was planning on saying, and how I was hoping to better explain Wikia's point of view, here is the full reply that I had planned to post before I saw that you were deleting content:


      "Thanks for your initial reply, which was very thorough and straightforward. These situations aren’t easy, and definitely not preferable for either Wikia or you (for different, yet connected reasons).

      It’s fine to have move on your main page or other community pages, but only temporarily. They will need to come down eventually (I think one month is a reasonable amount of time). That sort of message is fine because it lets the community and readers know what's happening, but permanent links to the new site won't be allowed because they are essentially unauthorized advertisements and, therefore, not in line with our Terms of Use.

      A large part of this disagreement is the ownership question. That’s completely understandable. You put massive amounts of time and energy into this wikia, so naturally you feel that sense of ownership. Who wouldn’t? But we draw a distinction between a sense of ownership and actual ownership. Wikia is more than a hosting service, so it's not a simple matter of setting up a site and then having ownership over it. No one owns a wikia, whether they're the founder, an admin, or a user. Communities can make decisions about whether to stay or leave, but it's ultimately the current community that would leave, not the website. In the spirit of the Creative Commons license, which allows you to copy the content from here to another website, it’s our policy to not close wikias or delete content from them after a community of editors moves on. If people would like to continue using this wikia, including potential future editors and readers who aren't even here yet, it will be open and available for them to do so, and to regrow a community around.

      Now, PepsiWithCoke said that we only care about ad revenue. That’s just not true. Is ad revenue important to Wikia? Of course it is. We’re a for-profit company, and we need to maintain operations. Ad revenue is what allows us to do that, but there would be no ad revenue if we didn’t care about communities. Wikia is all about building communities and giving people a place to collaborate on the topics they are passionate about. I'm the Director of Community Support, and my entire job is focused on supporting Wikia communities.

      Note the way I phrased that last part: Wikia communities. That often trips people up in situations like this, because there are conflicting interests. You want to move to another website, which is fine, and you want us to remove this wikia so you can have one website. Approaching it from your point of view, that's not an unfair desire. However, we are here to support Wikia communities, and to delete this wikia would be to the detriment of a future Lost Media Wiki community here on Wikia. After all, Wikia isn't here to support websites that aren't on Wikia. I know that, on first glance, that seems cold, but I think that's eminently reasonable, just as it would be to say that your new site is under zero obligation to cater to Wikia or any other website.

      Obviously we would rather you stay here, but we understand that you've made a different decision and we know that you'll be leaving for another website. I hope that, now we've hopefully cleared things up here, this can be handled as smoothly as possible."

        Loading editor
    • BertH wrote:
      Hi Dycaite,

      We saw that a new site is being set up elsewhere, and we're sad to see that this community wants to move away from Wikia. I wanted to reach out and ask if there's anything we can do to change your mind. Perhaps helping with technical or social concerns? I'd like to know more about he reasons you've decided to leave, even if I can't change your mind.

      A few notes related to a possible move:

      • Please do not set up a permanent link to your new wiki on the main page of this Wikia site, or otherwise redirect readers to the new site upon their first arrival. It's OK to link to a local blog post or other discussion, but that can't be a permanent notice. I see that this is not the case right now, and I thank you.
      • Please make sure that any messaging in local blogs or other discussions clearly says that editors and community members have a choice to move with you or to stay.
      • Please do not try to delete pages, change fundamental elements of the site, or otherwise damage the content. The wikia should be left intact and available for any future editors to use. It will not be closed.

      In the past, we have had problems with admins moving to a new host, but also staying and trying to influence the direction of the Wikia site they have left. We haven't removed rights from departing admins, unless they have tried to harm the wikia or use it to promote their own, but there can be a serious conflict of interest in trying to run what will become two competing wikis. Because of these problems, I would ask that those who choose to leave remove their admin rights at Special:UserRights. This will also make it clearer to any future editors who to contact if they need help (Wikia staff will be available for that until new admins are found).

      Wikia Community Support is always happy to discuss options and solutions, we would love to keep this community as an active part of the Wikia network. Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for all of your great work on this site in the past, whenever I have found myself here it's been fascinating and educational.


      Just to make this clear, I don't have anything against Wikia [right now, anyways]. If it wasn't for this service, LMW might not have even been created to begin with.

      That being said, Dycaite built this from the ground up; to say he [or any other users for that matter] can't inform people through the site he created that they are moving and that the community will be active elsewhere is absoloutely ridiculous. Not to mention the fact that you want to leave this open for the sake of revenue after the new domain is completed, which is a load of bullshit.

      I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just being honest. It's completely unfair the community has to put up with this when it shouldn't have even been an issue in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • Bert, Why don't you just go back to sucking off whatever advertiser's cock you were sucking on before you made that bullshit post?

        Loading editor
    • There it is, Wikia have taken my site from me. This will not end well, Bert. I hope you're pleased with yourself, this shit is about to be escalted 10 fold. P.S. Remove the background image, I created it and have copyright over it, I deny you the permission to use either it, the favicon, or the logo.

        Loading editor
    • I swear to god, if that background image isn't removed soon...

        Loading editor
    • Hah, removing the shoutbox too; you are a fucking asshole, Bert. P.S. Everyone, it's still accessible via freeshoutbox.net/dycaite

        Loading editor
    • Still waiting on you to remove the background image WHICH I HAVE COPYRIGHT OVER. GET RID OF IT.

        Loading editor
    • "As the creator of the image, you are free to send in a takedown request under the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act."

      What a CUNT of a reply. Go fuck yourself Bert, this is only the beginning of the backlash I'm gearing up to start.

        Loading editor
    • Being the founder of this wiki doesn't give you the power to delete it. Being a major contributor to this wiki doesn't give you the power to remove your contributions. This isn't even about fine print - this is the central friggin' purpose and function of a wiki. It's printed in plain English whenever you do anything here. If you wanted a site you could unilaterally pull up stakes on then you should've started a blog.

      So cry some more, internet tough guy. You've already lost.

        Loading editor
    • To the person who replied above, you're forgetting that we're MOVING the wiki, not deleting it. Don't you DARE call dycaite an internet tough guy when you're virtually doing the same thing. If you want to be on Wikia's side, you're free to those opinions, but do it with maturity instead of condemning someone who is clearly flustered. He's been calm and collected longer than most people can normally cope with.

      Sincerely,

      Shitasticular, the troll from the shoutbox!

        Loading editor
    • To the current admins: aren't you worried that Wikia's going to block you as well?

        Loading editor
    • 68.0.132.154 wrote:
      To the person who replied above, you're forgetting that we're MOVING the wiki, not deleting it.

      Eh, you sort of are according to Dycaite.

      "Thank you for pointing this out. I am now going to begin removing all of my articles (other authors, I encourage you to do the same; don't worry, I have a backup)."  Unless he has stopped since then.

      But since literally every article created on this Wikia is under CC I'm pretty sure Wikia could simply bring it back with proper credit.  Not allowing him / they to provide a link to the new website is a dick move I agree, but overall Wikia has been fairly calm in this ordeal so far (at least more mature).  Despite pouring a lot of effort into creating and maintaing the wikia, Dycaite doesn't own it, so he should stop acting like he does.

      Creating a backlash seems fruitless and childish.  Create your own wiki like you currently are, make it better than the current one.  Advertise it, maintain it, bring over the existing contributors, etc.  Offer something wikia doesn't instead of making a clone (no idea what your plans are, hope it isn't simply a copy).  Perhaps see if they'll replace it with the current sidebar link on /r/lost_films (sort of a dead subreddit though) or something.  If it's better it'll eventually overtake wikia, and you'll have the last laugh so to speak.

        Loading editor
    • woah woah what the fuck you removed dycaites admin rights? eat shit bert

        Loading editor
    • I heard you blocked Bimps, Bert. Dick move.

        Loading editor
    • I believe wikia has a point but so does the former owner. I believe this wiki should take the approach of halo nation. Divide into two sites and who ever wants to stay on the wikia can stay. By the way wikia is breaking the law and the image should be taken down. As a devote wikia user I believe that wikia has the responsibility of taking down the image but the former owner needs to pass on his job to another and let go of the wikia to pursue another wiki. Finally I believe that there should be a small pointer that the wikia has also got its own "personal" website.

        Loading editor
    • Removing Dycaite and mass-blocking most of the people that sided with him pretty much ensured the demise of this wiki. Trying to censor the new site, where most of the people and content that made this place what it was will eventually end up, is pretty absurd.

        Loading editor
    • I've only edited this wiki a few times, but lol @ the wikia admins blocking anyone who support Dycaite.

      fuck off wikia admins.

        Loading editor
    • I hope you guys understand that by creating this new site, you're using a double edged sword. You're new site, without the promotion Wikia gives you with its audience will wither and die.

      You're also causing people on this wiki to leave entirely, and the Wikia version will also die after all this drama fades.

      Seriously, think before you do this. Wikia us trying to HELP you guys.

        Loading editor
    • Tell me wikia shill, How much did they pay you to come here and say that?

        Loading editor
    • They paid me with a reliable database of endless information. You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. All of the complaints I've heard you guys have with Wikia sounds like amateur hour.

        Loading editor
    • Crap, Bert removed the discussion from the frost page. He REALLY doesn't want anyone knowing about the new wiki.

        Loading editor
    • 172.56.31.68 wrote: I hope you guys understand that by creating this new site, you're using a double edged sword. You're new site, without the promotion Wikia gives you with its audience will wither and die.

      You're also causing people on this wiki to leave entirely, and the Wikia version will also die after all this drama fades.

      Seriously, think before you do this. Wikia us trying to HELP you guys.

      Wikia version was destined to die when they forcefully removed the pillars of the community. Wikia is only trying to help themselves because they knew Dycaite was dissatisfied with the website and wanted to expand the concept beyond Wikia's confines. Complaining that he wanted to make a new website just makes you sound like a shill. "Wikia promotion" isn't even how I found this site.

        Loading editor
    • While I know you found this wiki through other means, and a lot of other people do, MOST of the people that discover this wiki have done so through Wikia itself. Let's say I chose to edit the article about the Red Hot Chili Peppers movie. Once it's edited, it appears on Wikia's list of recently edited articles. Someone who is a huge fan of the peppers sees it's been edited and decides to read it. BAM! New Lost Media reader! And that is just one of the many ways Wikia gets you guys readers.

      By throwing a fit when Wikia limited you, you BETRAYED a FREE SERVICE that gave you a space to start your project, basically advertised your project for you, and didn't ask for a single penny for it. And what do you guys do to thank them? Swear at them and repeatedly break their rules. Fuck you guys! If you guys wanted to move the wiki, that's understandable, but do it while respecting Wikia's fucking rules. With your rreactions, you might as well have screamed "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Slammed your door, locked yourself in your room and blasted Link in Park.

      I will NEVER visit the new wiki after seeing the way you guys reacted, no matter how much you apologize. It feels like you guys are just trying to avoid the consequences of your actions. I hope your new wiki fails and I hope this Wikia version stays!

        Loading editor
    • Past: I had a personal website with a company named ***webhost: they gave me enough space, I could upload whatever page I wanted (with some exceptions of course), my site was ranked #1 in Google Search when using the correct keywords (my then-username), the company never asked for a single penny.  I closed my website, deleted everything off it. The "company" didn't complain.

      Present: We are talking about a corporation which gives us a space crowded with ads, which takes property of every contributor's work using the CC license and gets the power of doing whatever they want with *our* work - as long as we're credited, something we don't really care about currently -, which locks a community onto itself by blocking admins, which deletes the main page leading to a topic explaining the transition problems - while _no_ illegal advertising was made -, blocks Dycaite from controlling his own work.

      So I understand Dycaite's reaction, no matter what rules he broke (what rules by the way ?). Bert was only doing his job (which involved these dick moves), Dycaite was only protecting his baby (which involved deleting his own articles).

      Future: the lm.wikia will loose, no matter what hard work is done on it, because that's what Dycaite wants. He cannot currently make it die, so it will die by itself.

      Sidenote: I don't remember at all how I endend up finding LMW.

        Loading editor
    • 172.56.31.178 wrote: While I know you found this wiki through other means, and a lot of other people do, MOST of the people that discover this wiki have done so through Wikia itself. Let's say I chose to edit the article about the Red Hot Chili Peppers movie. Once it's edited, it appears on Wikia's list of recently edited articles. Someone who is a huge fan of the peppers sees it's been edited and decides to read it. BAM! New Lost Media reader! And that is just one of the many ways Wikia gets you guys readers.

      By throwing a fit when Wikia limited you, you BETRAYED a FREE SERVICE that gave you a space to start your project, basically advertised your project for you, and didn't ask for a single penny for it. And what do you guys do to thank them? Swear at them and repeatedly break their rules. Fuck you guys! If you guys wanted to move the wiki, that's understandable, but do it while respecting Wikia's fucking rules. With your rreactions, you might as well have screamed "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Slammed your door, locked yourself in your room and blasted Link in Park.

      I will NEVER visit the new wiki after seeing the way you guys reacted, no matter how much you apologize. It feels like you guys are just trying to avoid the consequences of your actions. I hope your new wiki fails and I hope this Wikia version stays!

      No one cares if a shill visits the new wiki or not. You've never contributed before and your concern seems to revolve entirely around Wikia's advertising and the fat stacks of cash they make by hosting communities they didn't build. It's pretty clear who owns your soul when you're so concern about unnamed people "betraying" Wikia by having the audacity to move elsewhere and want control over their own content.

        Loading editor
    • Bert is a good person look at it this way. Wikia is like a advertising company (it actually is) if you moved advertising agency would you put it up on your old advertising company?

        Loading editor
    • did anyone know the founder of this wiki is howtobasic?

        Loading editor
    • Unfanacasodisupermario wrote: did anyone know the founder of this wiki is howtobasic?

      No don't care. This is supposed to be a hate filled discussion about this wiki and wikia

        Loading editor
    • M0litor wrote: Past: I had a personal website with a company named ***webhost: they gave me enough space, I could upload whatever page I wanted (with some exceptions of course), my site was ranked #1 in Google Search when using the correct keywords (my then-username), the company never asked for a single penny.  I closed my website, deleted everything off it. The "company" didn't complain.

      Present: We are talking about a corporation which gives us a space crowded with ads, which takes property of every contributor's work using the CC license and gets the power of doing whatever they want with *our* work - as long as we're credited, something we don't really care about currently -, which locks a community onto itself by blocking admins, which deletes the main page leading to a topic explaining the transition problems - while _no_ illegal advertising was made -, blocks Dycaite from controlling his own work.

      So I understand Dycaite's reaction, no matter what rules he broke (what rules by the way ?). Bert was only doing his job (which involved these dick moves), Dycaite was only protecting his baby (which involved deleting his own articles).

      Future: the lm.wikia will loose, no matter what hard work is done on it, because that's what Dycaite wants. He cannot currently make it die, so it will die by itself.

      Sidenote: I don't remember at all how I endend up finding LMW.

      How true

        Loading editor
    • 172.56.31.68 wrote:
      You're new site

      "You are new site"

        Loading editor
    • What?

        Loading editor
    • Fuck

        Loading editor
    • 172.56.31.178 wrote:
      While I know you found this wiki through other means, and a lot of other people do, MOST of the people that discover this wiki have done so through Wikia itself. Let's say I chose to edit the article about the Red Hot Chili Peppers movie. Once it's edited, it appears on Wikia's list of recently edited articles. Someone who is a huge fan of the peppers sees it's been edited and decides to read it. BAM! New Lost Media reader! And that is just one of the many ways Wikia gets you guys readers.

      By throwing a fit when Wikia limited you, you BETRAYED a FREE SERVICE that gave you a space to start your project, basically advertised your project for you, and didn't ask for a single penny for it. And what do you guys do to thank them? Swear at them and repeatedly break their rules. Fuck you guys! If you guys wanted to move the wiki, that's understandable, but do it while respecting Wikia's fucking rules. With your rreactions, you might as well have screamed "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Slammed your door, locked yourself in your room and blasted Link in Park.

      I will NEVER visit the new wiki after seeing the way you guys reacted, no matter how much you apologize. It feels like you guys are just trying to avoid the consequences of your actions. I hope your new wiki fails and I hope this Wikia version stays!

      Oh no! I can't believe "A Wikia contributor" won't care to visit the new wiki! What ever shall we do without his input and creativity into our efforts?

      Sit and spin, bud. 

        Loading editor
    • Wow, what a blast from the past. Thanks for stripping my admin/bureaucrat rights and removing 'founder' from my page Bert. Really, thanks :)

        Loading editor
    • Dycaite wrote:
      Wow, what a blast from the past. Thanks for stripping my admin/bureaucrat rights and removing 'founder' from my page Bert. Really, thanks :)

      Your admin/bureaucrat rights were removed due to the actions you took on the main page and in Theme Designer. The 'founder' flag no longer displays when the other rights are removed.

        Loading editor
    • BertH wrote:
      Dycaite wrote:
      Wow, what a blast from the past. Thanks for stripping my admin/bureaucrat rights and removing 'founder' from my page Bert. Really, thanks :)
      Your admin/bureaucrat rights were removed due to the actions you took on the main page and in Theme Designer. The 'founder' flag no longer displays when the other rights are removed.

      It's cool bro, I really was thanking you.

        Loading editor
    • Nice to see that asshole BertH is back.

        Loading editor
    • Oh god here we go again

        Loading editor
    • Just wondering what's the link to the new wiki again

        Loading editor
    • Buggynaut wrote:
      Just wondering what's the link to the new wiki again

      lostmediawiki.com

        Loading editor
    • Thank you

        Loading editor
    • What a long thread.

        Loading editor
    • AStranger195 wrote: What a long thread.

      And what an unnecessary comment

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message