I'm a former user on the original version of the Lost Media Wiki, and have created several articles. I was a mostly stupid kid when I had this account originally, but I admired all who used to write articles on the site. Seeing the past where all types of media were simply considered a novelty confused me. Why didn't people realize that the recordings that existed gave future humans a view into the past? That question was what intrigued me into joining the LMW.
When I first started, I was a very obvious novice when writing articles, and I have been pointed out for that. But over the years, as I continued writing articles here, as sparse as the number of articles became, my writing skills improved more and more. And honestly I'm glad I discovered this wiki in the first place because writing these articles gave me benefits for my education and my life in the long run. But I'm talking too much about myself. You're probably here for the articles. These are the articles I have created over the years I have been here:
- Turn-On (First and Second Episodes; Late 1960s)
- Super Bowl II (1968 Live Broadcast)
- Walt Disney's "Lafflets" (1920s Series of Animated Shorts)
- Pokémon "Electric Soldier Porygon" (Unaired 4Kids English Dub and Animation Edit)
- Alfred Hitchcock's "Number 13" Footage
- Super Mario 64 2 (Unreleased Nintendo 64DD Demo)
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (Unaired Pilot)
- Pokémon "Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan!" Parts 1 and 2 (Unaired 2011 Episodes)
- Mega Man Legends 3 (Cancelled Nintendo 3DS Video Game and Unreleased Prototype; Early 2010s)
- Astrology with Squidward (Missing 2000-2001 Shorts and Missing English Dubs)
- The Search for Mickey Mouse (Unfinished 2002-2012 Animated Film)
- Sin dejar rastros (Lost 1918 Animated Film)
- Salaviinanpolttajat (Lost 1907 Finnish Film and Screenplay)
- Kirby's Three Cancelled Console Games (2000-2011)
- The Furies (Lost 1930 Film)
- DuMont Evening News (Lost DuMont Network Broadcasted Episodes; 1954-1955)
- Little Shop (Lost Episodes of 1991 TV Show)
- On Trial (Lost 1928 Sound Film)
- College Lovers (Lost 1930 Film)
If you would like to find out the current status of the subjects of these articles, they're all over on the new LMW. One of the pieces I wrote about actually was found in full a few months before I wrote this sentence, so go check it out.
Now that you've seen the articles I've created, I'd HIGHLY recommend heading over to the new wiki.
It's run by the original people who started the Wikia site, it's more organized, there's a great community of people dedicated to uncovering all kinds of lost pieces of history, and more lost media has been found pretty often since the advent of the new site. If you want to try and find me there, I won't be there. Nowadays, I still visit the Wiki, but I don't really think I should start a new life on there. I barely wrote articles on the original, and I fear that with my busy lifestyle, a new account on there would be the same. So long.
- Contributation la Wikia