Englishman with an Omelet is a VeggieTales DVD that was not sold in America, and was only an international release.
- The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill (and Came Down with All the Bananas) (from King George and the Ducky)
- Omelet (from Lyle the Kindly Viking)
- The Song of the Cebú (from Josh and the Big Wall!)
- His Cheesburger (from Madame Blueberry)
The original foreign cut with "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" Silly Song (from Very Silly Songs!) was rumored to exist, given by the Silly Song listing error on the back of the DVD for "His Cheeseburger". This led a user by the name of Nebba's Veggie Corner (formerly known as CrimbaldoGrimebaum) to reconstruct what that cut of the episode looked like and uploaded it to YouTube. As of August 5, 2019, this was debunked after WTLN bought the original DVD (as sold in Phillipines) and discovered that "His Cheesburger" was still in the episode. The Pirates Silly Song listed on the back of the DVD is now confirmed to be an error. Despite this, the alternate foreign cut of the video is available online as follows:
- A version with a young Vietnamese lady doing a voiceover was available on NhacCuaTui, but it eventually got removed (along with all the other Vietnamese VeggieTales episodes). An undubbed version of it can be found on YouTube as uploaded by The Peach from the IRS. Said voiceover was then reuploaded by BigRedMonster86, only to get taken down not long after.
- BoyInCharge55 uploaded the Slovenian dub to YouTube.
- The Taiwanese Mandarin dub can be found on YouKu.
- The Norwegian dub was formerly available on Norwegian Christian website På Sporet before getting taken down to make way for newer episodes of the show. It has not been recovered during its time (BigRedMonster86 uploads the Norwegian episodes to YouTube).
UPDATE 8/28/19: (BigRed, aka Nebba) I bought a copy of the original Philippines DVD from eBay, and I am premiering it here on YouTube.