As with Happy Monster Band, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast and Max & Ruby, Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! was redubbed for the UK market. The British dub was taken off Nick Jr. UK around 2012 and Nick Jr. 2 in 2014 due to Viacom losing the rights. As of now, a good chunk of season 1 is available, but season 2 is mostly lost.
The series is available on Amazon Prime Video in the UK, but they're all the US dub episodes. There was only 1 DVD release, called Wubb Idol. This is a British DVD which uses the US dub.
Part of the British theme song can be found on an old Nick Jr 2 video, alongside a clip of the episode "Come Spy WIth Me" which uses said dub. And there is also "Home Is Where The Heart Is".
January 4, 2021
A user named lonelyfangs has recorded footage of the UK dub, the link lies.(Click here.)
May 4, 2021
New season 2 footage from a YouTube video named "Holly climbing then talking", the episode is Cupid's Little Helper but partial, the link is here, and its on Google Drive. This is the only footage of the Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! season 2 UK dub, alongside "Home Is Where The Heart Is" (Note: this file is deleted from Google Drive)
October 20, 2021
More season 1 footage was found by Wubbable from a YouTube video named "Be Happy" where 2 kids sing the Be Happy song from the episode "Widget Gets the Blooey Blues".
Known Voice Actors
- Wubbzy - Janet James
- Widget - Julie-Ann Dean
- Walden - Wayne Forester
- Daizy - Lynn Cleckner
- Crazy/Kooky Kid - Janet James
- Buggy - Janet James
- Huggy - Julie-Ann Dean
- Muggy/Earl - Wayne Forester
- Moo-Moo the Magician - Wayne Forester
- Chef Fritz - Wayne Forester
- Postman/Mailman - Wayne Forester
- Madame Zabinga - Janet James
- Old Lady Zamboni - Janet James
- Jann Starl (Wuzzlewood News Reporter) - Jann Carl (Retained from the US dub)
- Cupid - Wayne Forester
- Shine - Beyoncé (Retained from the US dub)
- Sparkle - Grey DeLisle (Retained from the US dub)
- Shimmer - Tara Strong (Retained from the US dub)
- Widget calls Wubbzy "Little Wubbzy" instead of "Little Buddy".
- Widget doesn't call Wubbzy Wubbster in this dub either.
- Chef Fritz has a more French accent in the UK dub than the US dub.
- In "Kooky!", Kooky is undubbed, so its "Kooky" and not "Crazy".
- About all the songs (including the intro) are undubbed.
- Earl sounds more deeper in this dub.
- Walden is voiced by the same person who voiced Zebedee from another popular Nick Jr show at the time, The Magic Roundabout, Wayne Forester.
- At the end of the theme song for Season 1, the last Wow Wow's are silent.
- In the song "Treasure", Captain Sweet Tooth Tom and the bird are undubbed, but Wubbzy's arrgh at the end of the song is.
- In the Mr. Cool song, Walden remains undubbed.
- In the Season 2 intro, Wubbzy's Wow! at the end is silent.
- Although lost, it could be possible Daizy's Favorite Place has been retitled Daizy's Favourite Place.